TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. By viewing or using Predictions and Betting tips on Kolinbet.com website or any of our affiliate sites, pages, accounts and/or signing up on the website, you agree to be bound by and to comply with our
- these Terms and Conditions;
- our Cookies Policy and
- the Rules applicable to our betting or gaming products.
Please read the Terms carefully and if you do not accept the Terms, do not use the Website. The Terms shall apply to all kolinbet.com sites and affiliate accounts.
2. There would be the need to change Terms and our conditions from time to time for a number of reasons (including complying with applicable laws and regulations, and regulatory requirements as well as we deem fit in order to satisfy our users). As changes would be made, you are therefore advised to review the Terms on a regular basis. All major updates on the Terms and conditions and their dates of effect would be posted on the site. Should you have any issues or should any change made be unacceptable, please you are thereby advised to close your account with us and desist to play by our picks and predictions. However, signing up to Kolinbet.com as well as playing by our picks indicate an agreement with our Terms and Conditions and our policies.
3. Please note that references used such as "you", "your" or the "user" refers to any person using the website or the services of Kolinbet.com and/or any of our affiliate sites as well as all signed up persons while "we" "our" and "Kolinbet.com" refers to Kolinbet and its management.
4. Please beware that right and access to Kolinbet.com as well as all our affiliates, may be illegal in certain countries. You are therefore responsible for determining whether your access and use of the Website is not prohibited and is compliant with applicable laws, regulations and abiding policies in your jurisdiction.
5. Kolinbet is committed to providing excellent user service. By providing excellent service we ensure that we give a reasonable guarantee on our predictions and ensure that risks are reduced to their lowest minimum. As part of our commitment, Kolinbet is committed to supporting responsible gambling. We advise that all users are 18+. Although Kolinbet will use its reasonable endeavours to enforce its responsible gambling policies. We refuse to accept any responsibility or liability if any user uses the Kolinbet.com and its affiliate site with the intention of deliberately avoiding the relevant measures, laws, policies and regulations in place.
B. YOUR KOLINBET ACCOUNT
- All users must be over 18+ years to sign up with Kolinbet. Kolinbet reserves the right to ask for proof of age from any user and suspend their account until satisfactory documentation is provided. Kolinbet takes its responsibilities in respect of under age and responsible gambling very seriously. Kolinbet will confirm a user’s account by posting email verification and sms verification to the user. Users only get correspondence after email verifications have been confirmed. Please note that Kolinbet does not request for users information on the verifications of accounts. NOTE: We only make requests for such information to confirm subscription payments on our Basic and Premium plan packages
- By accepting the Terms and signing up to use the Website and Predictions you hereby agree that we shall be entitled to conduct identification, credit and verification checks periodically that are required by applicable laws and regulations and relevant regulatory authorities for use of the Website and our Services generally. Also by signing up you agree to provide all such information as we require in connection with such verification checks. We shall be entitled to suspend or restrict accounts of users in any manner that we may deem in our absolute discretion to be appropriate, until the relevant checks are completed to our satisfaction. Users may open only one account. Information accessed by you on the Website (including results, predictions, and odds) is for your personal use only and the distribution or commercial exploitation of such information is strictly prohibited. Should we identify any user with more than one account or users reposting and sharing exclusive information explicitly, we reserve the right to treat any such accounts as one joint account or expressly delete such accounts where necessary. Users are advised to keep accounts up to date to ensure that continue to receive emails, notifications and also make themselves eligible to partake in promos.
2. Account Details
- Kolinbet allows all its users to choose their own username and password combination. Users must keep this information confidential as you are responsible for all activities on the account. Once an account has been upgraded to a plan, subscription begins( whether or not you make use of odds provided, Do not have access to your account, forgot password). If, at any time, you feel a third party is aware of your user name and/or password you should change it immediately via the Website. Making use of the "forgot my password" option.
3. Personal Detail
- By signing up, users have entrusted us with their emails and subscription details, we are therefore obligated to protect the information of our users.
C. PREDICTIONS AND PICKS
1. Picks and Accumulations
- We provide predictions at its best and guarantee our clients a reasonable guarantee on our predictions by ensuring we reduce risks to their lowest possible minimum.
- We are therefore not responsible for failing outcomes of matches as all predictions and match analysis end before the match is played and final outcomes are decided on the pitch. Information on the site should not be relied upon absolutely when placing bets and making picks. Bets are ultimately made at users own risk and discretion.
- We are also not responsible for users' individual discretional accumulations as we provide accumulations to our subscribed customers depending on the subscribed plan, free users get their odds on the site, basic subscribers receive their daily odds via their emails and premium subscribers get their daily odds via their email and text message to the registered phone number on their account.
1. Kolinbet actively monitors traffic to and from the Website. Kolinbet reserves the right in its sole discretion to block access where evidence indicative of automated, robotic or programmed activities are found.
2. Kolinbet reserves the right to restrict access to all or certain parts of the Website at its discretion.
3. Kolinbet may alter or amend the products offered via the Website at any time and for any reason.
4. From time to time, all or part of the Website may be unavailable for use by you because of our maintenance of the Website and alteration or amendment of any of the Website categories. We will ensure that proper notice is given prior to the unavailability of such parts.
E. OUR LIABILITY
1. Kolinbet does not accept any liability for any damages, liabilities or losses which are deemed or alleged to have arisen out of or in connection with services, picks and predictions on the Website or its affiliates.
2. While Kolinbet endeavours to ensure that the information on the Website is correct, Kolinbet does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information and material on the Website. The Website may contain typographical errors or other inaccuracies, or information that is out of date. Kolinbet is under no obligation to update such material. The information and material on the Website is provided “as is”, without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Kolinbet provides you with the Website on the basis that Kolinbet excludes all representations, express or implied warranties, conditions and other terms which but for these terms and conditions might have effect in relation to the Website.
F. OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
1. The contents of the Website are protected by international copyright laws and other intellectual property rights. The owner of these rights is Kolinbet, its affiliates or other third party licensors.
2. Any commercial use or exploitation of the Website or its content is strictly prohibited.
G. OTHER PROVISIONS
2. In no event will any delay, failure or omission (in whole or in part) in enforcing, exercising or pursuing any right, power, privilege, claim or remedy conferred by or arising under these Terms and Conditions or by law, be deemed to be or construed as a waiver of that or any other right, power, privilege, claim or remedy in respect of the circumstances in question, or operate so as to bar the enforcement of that, or any other right, power, privilege, claim or remedy, in any other instance at any time or times subsequently.
3. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions which shall remain in full force and effect.
4. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall create or be deemed to create a partnership, joint venture or principal-agent relationship between the parties and no party shall have authority to bind any other in any way unless expressly provided otherwise in these Terms and Conditions.
5. Kolinbet shall not be in breach of these Terms and Conditions nor liable for delay in performing, or failure to perform, any of its obligations if such delay or failure results from events, circumstances or causes beyond its reasonable control including (without limitation) any telecommunications network failures, power failures, failures in third party computer hardware or software, fire, lightning, explosion, flood, severe weather, industrial disputes or lock-outs, terrorist activity and acts of government or other competent authorities. In such circumstances the time for performance shall be extended by a period equivalent to the period during which performance of the obligation has been delayed or failed to be performed.
H. CANCELLATION/REFUND POLICY
1. Terms of Refund: Kolinbet will not be liable for any form of refund after payment have been made for a particular plan, regardless of the fact that the account was/is left dormant or closed after payment.
2. Switching Plans: customers can only switch plans after exhausting their previous plan, Kolinbet does not support and will not be held accountable for cases where a new plan was paid for before the expiration of the previous plan.
2. Kolinbet is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
3. Kolinbet may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
4. What we collect
We may collect the following information:
Your name, your contact information including email address, Phone number, Gender and Date of Birth.
5. Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
6. Internal record keeping.
We may periodically send emails and SMS consisting of our products and services using the email address and phone numbers that you have provided.
7. We may use the information to improve our products and services. We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or fax. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
9. Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
10. whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
11. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
12. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Laws. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.